The position is a receptionist for the College of L&S Academic Advising Services in Ingraham Hall, room 101. The student worker would be given 20-25 hours every week during office hours. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 4:30 pm. The ideal candidate will be able to work Summer 2018.
- Checking in students for appointments with their advisor or drop-in advising;
- Answering phone calls;
- Creating a new design for the L&S bulletin board every month;
- Managing the lost and found for all of Ingraham;
- Assisting the office manager with ordering supplies for the office;
- Picking up mail from the mail room or delivering mail;
- Assisting the office manager with other tasks around the office.
- Create postings for different social media outlets (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
To apply, please email Ember Lomax (email@example.com) with your availability along with your cover letter and resume by April 9th.