You will find the presentation slides from the September 1 Ask an Advisor sessions here.
On Tuesday, September 1, L&S Academic Advising Servicess (AAS) will welcome all of our new students to campus with our Ask an Advisor Fall Orientation event! All of our new students will attend this event virtually. You will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with the AAS advising team
- Learn about some important fall deadlines, and upcoming events
We look forward to seeing you on September 1!
Four live sessions will be offered on Tuesday, 9/1, times listed in Central Standard Time (CST). Registration is not required to attend. Each session will offer the same content, so students should plan to attend only one. You may choose to attend the session with your assigned academic advisor or any session that works well with your schedule.
- 8 a.m. session hosted by advisors Jim Graettinger, John Klatt,and Teresa Nguyen
- 9:30 a.m. session hosted by advisors Mai Nue Lor, Tim Scott, and Nikki Witt Penwell
- 11 a.m. session hosted by advisors Jordan Berken, Dave Horber, Erica Haas Gallo, & James Warwood
- 3 p.m. session hosted by advisors Andrew Bartsch, Cristina Parente, Nicole Rombach, and Alison Spencer