On Tuesday, September 1, L&S Academic Advising Servicess (AAS) will welcome all of our new students to campus with our Ask an Advisor Fall Orientation event! All of our new students will attend this event virtually. You will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with the AAS advising team
- Learn about some important fall deadlines, and upcoming events
We look forward to seeing you on September 1!
Four live sessions will be offered on Tuesday, 9/1, times listed in Central Standard Time (CST). Registration is not required to attend. Each session will offer the same content, so students should plan to attend only one. You may choose to attend the session with your assigned academic advisor or any session that works well with your schedule.
- 8 a.m. session hosted by advisors Jim Graettinger, John Klatt,and Teresa Nguyen
- 9:30 a.m. session hosted by advisors Mai Nue Lor, Tim Scott, and Nikki Witt Penwell
- 11 a.m. session hosted by advisors Jordan Berken, Dave Horber, Erica Haas Gallo, & James Warwood
- 3 p.m. session hosted by advisors Andrew Bartsch, Cristina Parente, Nicole Rombach, and Alison Spencer
Join a Fall 2020 Orientation Session
Please see the steps below for joining an orientation session via WebEx. Students should plan on attending one session.
–Link to join 8:00am session
-Event number: 120 228 0156
-Event password: Jk2H62mu7HT (55246268 from phones)
–Link to join 9:30am session
-Event number: 120 572 0379
-Event password: P5xpYZJ5j4P (75979955 from phones)
–Link to join 11:00am session
-Event number: 120 432 9330
-Event password: xYkmi3Gc3u6 (99564342 from phones)
–Link to join 3:00pm session
-Event number: 120 114 8695
-Event password: q6PsSSz77ef (76777797 from phones)