This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
How to schedule
For students assigned to an L&S AAS advisor:
- Log in to your MyUW
- Open the Starfish app (if you do not see it, you can begin by searching for it in MyUW and adding it to your dashboard)
- Within the Starfish app, select your L&S AAS advisor’s name and find an available date and time
More help on using Starfish can be found here: https://advising.wisc.edu/facstaff/starfish/starfish-student-resources/. If you have any questions or issues, you can also call our office at (608) 262-5858 to schedule an appointment.
For students not assigned to an L&S AAS advisor:
Please call (608) 262-5858 to schedule a meeting or stop by 101 Ingraham Hall during drop-in advising.
How to prepare
- Bring a list of questions that you want to discuss.
- Be open to reviewing course options, addressing academic problems or concerns, making decisions about the upcoming semester, and exploring major/certificate options.
- Make a list of potential courses you are interested in taking for the next semester.
- Explore departmental websites or review the Undergraduate Catalog for majors that you are interested in pursuing.
- Arrive in advance of your scheduled appointment time. Students arriving 10 minutes or more past their scheduled appointment times will need to reschedule their appointments. If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, you must cancel at least 24 hours in advance.