Guidelines and Deadlines
- Students must have a 2.0 cumulative GPA at UW-Madison and a 2.0 in their most recent semester at UW-Madison, including summer term.
- New students who do not have an established UW-Madison GPA may request to transfer into L&S during their first term on campus.
- A dropped student must be readmitted by the original school or college prior to initiating an L&S transfer.
- The last day to transfer to L&S for the Fall 2019 term will be November 29. Requests submitted after that date will be processed at the start of the Spring 2020 semester.
- Please allow one week for your transfer request to be processed.
How to Transfer into L&S
Carefully review the L&S Transfer Workshop presentation and complete the online Transfer Request Form, linked at the end of the document.
If you are currently a UW-Madison student who wishes to transfer into L&S and need immediate advising assistance, please call at 608-262-5858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.