- Students must have a 2.0 cumulative GPA at UW-Madison and a 2.0 in their most recent semester at UW-Madison, including summer term.
- New students who do not have an established UW-Madison GPA may request to transfer into L&S during their first term on campus.
- A dropped student must be readmitted by the original school or college prior to initiating an L&S transfer.
- Please allow one week for your transfer request to be processed.
- Summer Transfers: to be transferred effective Summer 2020, you must be registered for a summer course at UW-Madison. The last day to transfer into L&S for the Summer 2020 term is Friday, July 31. Requests after that date will be processed for Fall 2020. If you have submitted a request during the summer, but are not enrolled in a summer course, AAS will process your request for Fall.
- Fall Transfers: the last day to transfer into L&S for the Fall 2020 term is Friday, November 20. Requests submitted after that date will be processed the following term
How to Transfer into L&S
Carefully review the L&S Transfer Workshop presentation and complete the online Transfer Request Form, linked at the end of the document.