To Attend Drop-ins
- Make sure you are logged into Microsoft Teams. Please also note that your computer/device will need access to the internet, as well as a microphone and speakers. Utilizing a camera for video chat is optional.
- Fill out our drop-ins intake form during our available drop-in hours (see our availability below). To access the form, you will need to log into your Wisc.edu Gsuite account.
- An advisor will call you via Microsoft Teams for your drop-in meeting.
Troubleshooting Drop-in Issues
- If you are unable to access the drop-ins intake form, make sure you have logged into your Wisc.edu Gsuite account.
- If you are outside the US and still having troubles accessing the form, try connecting to WiscVPN first.
- If you are having any other issues or need additional accommodations, please contact your assigned AAS academic advisor or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All times are in CST (Time Zone Converter)
Mondays: 9:00am – 11:00am
Tuesdays: 9:00am – 11:00am*
Wednesdays: 1:30pm – 3:30pm*
Thursdays: 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Fridays: 9:00am – 11:00am
*Drop-ins will not be available Tuesday, October 27 and Wednesday, October 28.
Please note that L&S Academic Advising Services will be closed the following dates:
Monday, September 7, 2020
Thursday, November 26, 2020
Thursday, December 24, 2020
Friday, December 25, 2020
Thursday, December 31, 2020
Friday, January 1, 2021