- Important Guidelines
- Appropriate drop-in reasons
- Reasons not suitable for drop-ins
- Drop-ins location and hours
- Drop-ins are intended for undeclared L&S students who advise with AAS. New AAS students should complete L&S Advising 101 prior to attending drop-ins.
- Drop-in meetings are for quick questions and will be limited to 15 minutes max.
- It is possible you will not see your assigned academic advisor during drop-ins.
- Check our Frequently Asked Questions page first. You may find the answer to your question there.
An appropriate drop-in reason could include:
- Quick verification of course selection
- Quick questions about Course Search & Enroll
- Quick L&S academic policy clarifications
- Quick questions about campus resources
For longer discussions such as:
- Four-year course planning
- Switching majors or academic paths
- General academic concerns
- Personal issues (University Health Services and Dean of Students may be particularly helpful resources for this)
please schedule a meeting with your assigned academic advisor or connect with them via email.
All drop-in advising is held in 101 Ingraham Hall during the following days from November 1 through December 8. Please be sure to read the Important Drop-in Guidelines before attending.
Tuesdays: 1pm – 3pm
Wednesdays: 1pm – 3pm
Thursdays: 1pm – 3pm