Drop-in advising is available to both continuing and new incoming students.Drop-ins are for quick questions (10-15 minutes, max). For more in-depth questions, please contact your assigned advisor.
January 2021 Drop-in Schedule
Note that all times are in CST (time zone converter)
Mondays: 9:00am – 11:00am
Tuesdays: 9:00am – 11:00am
Wednesdays: 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Thursdays: 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Fridays: 7:30am – 9:30am
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
To Attend Drop-ins
- Make sure you are logged into Microsoft Teams. Please also note that your computer/device will need access to the internet, as well as a microphone and speakers. Utilizing a camera for video chat is optional.
- Fill out our drop-ins intake form during our available drop-in hours (see our availability above). To access the form, you will need to log into your Wisc.edu Gsuite account.
- An advisor will call you via Microsoft Teams for your drop-in meeting.
Troubleshooting Drop-in Issues
- If you are unable to access the drop-ins intake form, make sure you have logged into your Wisc.edu Gsuite account.
- If you are outside the US and still having troubles accessing the form, try connecting to WiscVPN first.
- If you are having any other issues or need additional accommodations, please contact your assigned AAS academic advisor or email@example.com.