Virtual Drop-in Instructions
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
How to access virtual drop-ins
- Make sure you are logged into Microsoft Teams. Please also note that your computer/device will need access to the internet, as well as a microphone and speakers. Utilizing a camera for video chat is optional.
- Fill out our drop-ins intake form during our available drop-in hours (see our availability below). To access the form, you will need to log into your Wisc.edu Gsuite account.
- An advisor will call you via Microsoft Teams for your drop-in meeting.
Troubleshooting virtual drop-ins
- If you are unable to access the drop-ins intake form, make sure you have logged into your Wisc.edu Gsuite account.
- If you are outside the United States and still having troubles accessing the form, try connecting to WiscVPN first.
- If you are having any other issues or need additional accommodations, please contact your assigned AAS academic advisor or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2021 Drop-in Availability
Virtual Drop-in Availability*
Mondays: 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Wednesdays: 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Fridays: 10:00am – 12:00pm
*All times are in CDT / CST